Description and Overview
This cookbook contains 25 delicious sandwich recipes like Steak Star Sandwich, Roasted Pepper Beef Sandwiches, Grilled Veggies Sandwich and Vietnamese Pork and Veggies Sandwich.
Recipe from the book:
Caramelized Berry Eggs Burger
(Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 25 min | Servings 4)
4 burger buns
1 cup of frisée leaves
1 yellow onion, sliced
2 tablespoons of blackberry jam
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Heat the oil in a large pan then sauté in it the onion with a pinch of salt for 15 to 18 on low heat while stirring it every once in a while then set it aside.
2. Crack the eggs in the same pan then season them with some salt and pepper.
3. Cover the pan and cook the eggs for 3 to 5 min.
4. Spread the jam on the buns then place in each bun a fried egg followed by the sautéed onion and frisée leaves.
5. Serve your burgers and enjoy.